2007/08/21

French Accent


Hello my name is Paul and the reason I am recording this video is to show the way I talk. I will tell you a little story too.

When I was a baby, my dad wanted to take me to another country, because he hoped by doing that I would become a world citizen. The place were we lived was too hot, so he thought it better to move somewhere cold, where there was plenty of food like vegetables and cakes. After a few years, I grew up and got very interested in sports. By the time I was 18, I’d go to the gym like five times a week and the two last years I got quite strong. Today I live in Brazil with my older brother and my girlfriend. I have a lot of friends, both guys and girls and my main interest in life is linguistics.

All right, just for the records: this story is fake. See you

Sem comentários: